Management Committee Officers 2018 - 2019
- Chairperson: Gráinne Mulcahy, Gorey Community School,
- Treasurer: John Tobin, St. Mary’s CBS Secondary School, Enniscorthy.
- Vice - Chairperson: Vacant
- Ex-Officio: Lorraine O'Gorman, Director, Co Wexford Education Centre, Enniscorthy
- Deirdre MacDonald, CBS, Wexford
- Aidan Liston, Colaiste Bríde, Carnew
- Conor McDonald, St. Colman's N.S., Ballindaggin
- Eimear Druhan, Our Lady's Island N.S.,Broadway
- Eamonn Barret, Retired, Piercestown N.S.
- Eleanor Farrell, Retired, St. Senan's N.S., Enniscorthy
- Noreen Moloney, Retired, St. Aidan's P.S., Ennsicorthy
- Brian MacMahon, Bunscoil Rís, (Edmund Rice Senior)
- Finance: Eleanor Farrell, Eimear Druhan, Eamonn Barrett, Eugene Doyle & Director
- I.C.T: Aidan Liston, Brian MacMahon, & Director
- Programmes: Eleanor Farrell, Deirdre MacDonald, Aidan Liston, Eammon Barrett & Director
A major breakthrough came in September 1997 when Co. Wexford Teachers’ Centre was awarded fulltime status. It was renamed Co. Wexford Education Centre and the first full time Director, Mr. Pat Higgins, was appointed. The Centre moved into rented accommodation at 22 Rafter St., Enniscorthy.
In 1998 a site of 0.6 hectares was purchased at Milehouse Road, Enniscorthy and plans were drawn up for a purpose-built Education Centre. The Management Committee took possession of the new building in August 2000. It was an exciting and eventful journey.