Management Committee Officers 2016- 2017
- Chairperson: Aidan Liston, Colaiste Bríde, Carnew
- Vice - Chairperson: Vacant
- Treasurer: Margaret Jacob, Retired, St Mary's N.S., Parnell Avenue, Enniscorthy
- Ex-Officio:Dr. Sean O' Leary, Director, Co Wexford Education Centre, Enniscorthy
- Deirdre MacDonald, CBS, Wexford
- Gráinne Mulcahy, Gorey Community School,
- Conor McDonald, St. Colman's N.S., Ballindaggin
- Eimear Druhan, Our Lady's Island N.S.,Broadway
- Eamonn Barret, Retired, Piercestown N.S.
- John Tobin, St Mary's C.B.S. Secondary School, Enniscorthy
- Eleanor Farrell, Retired, St. Senan's N.S., Enniscorthy
- Noreen Moloney, Retired, St. Aidan's P.S., Ennsicorthy
- Brian MacMahon, Bunscoil Rís, (Edmund Rice Senior)
- Finance: Margaret Jacob, Eleanor Farrell, Eimear Druhan, Eamonn Barrett, Eugene Doyle & Director
- I.C.T: Aidan Liston, Margaret Jacob, Brian MacMahon, & Director
- Programmes: Eleanor Farrell, Deirdre MacDonald, Aidan Liston, Eammon Barrett & Director
At a meeting of first and second-level teachers on March 1st, 1994 Co. Wexford Teachers’ Centre was reconstituted and located in Enniscorthy. The Department of Education & Science awarded it Study Group status.
A major breakthrough came in September 1997 when Co. Wexford Teachers’ Centre was awarded fulltime status. It was renamed Co. Wexford Education Centre and the first full time Director, Mr. Pat Higgins, was appointed. The Centre moved into rented accommodation at 22 Rafter St., Enniscorthy.
In 1998 a site of 0.6 hectares was purchased at Milehouse Road, Enniscorthy and plans were drawn up for a purpose-built Education Centre. The Management Committee took possession of the new building in August 2000. It was an exciting and eventful journey.